Internet Marketing “How To” Training
Learning internet marketing can (at times) be a wee bit…ummmm… @!&FRUSTRATING@!#. I’ve personally spent thousands of hours figuring out the best tool to use, and the simplest way to implement those tools. And it hasn’t always been fun…
This page is my gift to you. It’s sole purpose it to help you save money and more importantly—save TIME.
I don’t talk geek. So you’ll be certain to follow along as I show you the technical ropes. (And I’ll surely sneak in tidbits of my favorite conversation— “What makes good marketing great.”)
The contents of this page will continually be updated and expanding. It’s important that you subscribe to The Marketer’s Apprentice YouTube Channel so you don’t miss out on new videos as they come out.
This page is meant for YOU!
If you don’t see a video on a topic you’re struggling with, simply leave a comment below, requesting it… or send us tweet about it. Seriously. There are no dumb requests.
Table of Contents
Building a Website With WordPress.org
- Why You’ve Got To Use WordPress.org
- How To Choose The Best Hosting For Your Website
- How To Install WordPress.org
- How To Login To WordPress and Create Your First Post
- How To Create A Blog Page
- How To Add A WordPress Post Image
Blog (WordPress.org) Design
- Using “Themes” To Customize The Design Of Your Blog
- Why I Recommend Thesis Theme
- Where Do I Find A Decent Designer?
- How To Use the Google Keyword Tool
- Understanding The Difference Between: Broad, Phrase and Exact Match Keywords
- The “Geek-Free” Guide To Keyword Research—The Essentials You’ve Gotta Understand (…and Nuthin’ More)
- Choose Your Keyword Strategy: Straight-up SEO, Content Driven, … or both!
- YouTube SEO: Using The YouTube Keyword Suggest Tool To Find Relevant Search Queries
Grab your free training now!
Subscribe to receive "7 Steps To Better Marketing" FREE...